Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Finally...the end of the semester

Today was the last session of Internet class this semester. Thank you for submitting the papers as a part of the final projects. Dr. Ali and I will read them and determine your final grades based on the papers and the online projects. We hope you will get good grades.praying

There were two things that we agreed on:
  • The deadline of paper submission is extended to Saturday this week. The students who haven't finished writing the paper should submit it by the end of this week.
  • I will post how to create a website here on one condition: you could demonstrate the effective use of blogs or multiply sites for the teaching-learning in your classroom. Using websites is a little bit more complicated than using blogs or multiply sites, so I want to make sure you could use the easier ones first.
It has been nice and amusing teaching internet in this class. We had lots of problems in the teaching-learning processnail biting but we also had a good laugh in every sessionrolling on the floor. I was very impressed at how you were eager to learn to use the internet for you classes. I hope what we have done this semester could be beneficial to improve your teaching.

I wish you lots of luck in your study.applausewave

13 comments:

  1. finally.....we are going to miss you much....hiks...hiks...hiks.....thanks for being patient in our class...you are a wonderful teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, bu Fitri. I will miss you, too. Boo hoo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for guiding us during the lecture. It was a beneficial lecture ever!! hehehe.....
    We feel both happy and sad at the end of the lecture as we found that the tiring assignments are all over BUT it was so sad for losing a great lecture with you.
    May GOD bless you..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, bu Kussaini. I felt the same in the last session of the internet class. It was fun & rewarding to teach in your class. I hope we all can keep in touch through this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just still wondering how you and Pak Ali know well the two monsters in technology; computer and internet. Then I realized that I was left behind. After getting along with you for some moments, I started to make use my laptop more for internet. Frankly speaking, my final paper or online project were different from my previous draft. The previous one had a little connection with internet so I changed just like, at least, what you expected. That's why, I was confused how to finish my final paper. But, I had tried. I don't know the result. Anyway, Thanks a lot for the beautiful moment. Forgive us for our speech, or deed accidentally, or not that might hurt you. I will keep your spirit in learning and teaching to be my inspiring teacher ever n ever. Thanks. God bless your career and your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks alot for giving the info about free website from google. You were right it's quite easy like multiply. For this time being I haven't got any problems with it but later when I get one, I'll ask for your assistance

    ReplyDelete
  7. my friends have already said what I wanted too, Ma'am...
    so thank you for everything

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bu Winahyu, they're not monsters. In fact, they're angels because they help us a lot in teaching ha ha ha. Don't worry about your paper, we know you and the rest of the class have done your best to write the paper and we appreciate that. Thank you for your good wishes.

    Bu Kussaini, I'm glad to hear you've tried creating a website in google. Please let me know when it's done. I really want to see what it looks like. :)

    Bu Sri, you're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, as for this time being I don't have class,so it's just a trial,it's still messy hehehe. http://sites.google.com/site/englishclasssmkn5sby/. You'd better check it out a year later, hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's alright, at least you've started creating the website. :)
    You could delete the unused posts in 'assignments' and 'announcements' by following these steps: http://sites.google.com/site/sitetemplateinfo/tips/delete-a-post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mam.. for the time being I have no class, so I just create my blog as an imagination that someday I'll use it for my students...so whatever it is now...I just try to do the best..thanks for everything...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bu Ana, I've visited your blog and I think it's cool. It's alright to pretend to use the blog for your students. I think almost all students in our internet class are on study leave and temporarily do not teach at schools, so it's impossible at the moment to use the blogs to teach real students. :)

    ReplyDelete